Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Cityzens Matchday Members with 1,000 or more ticket points – Friday 16 February at 9am
  • All Cityzens Matchday Members – Friday 16 February at 2pm.

What's a Citizens member? My uncle wants to go. He gave up his season ticket about 7 8 years ago. Has 2500 points. Still connected to my account as friend. Is he eligible?

What's a Citizens member? My uncle wants to go. He gave up his season ticket about 7 8 years ago. Has 2500 points. Still connected to my account as friend. Is he eligible?

Has he spent £35 this season to become a “member” for the year?

If so, yes, if no, it might be worth you spending that £35 on a Cityzens membership for him in the next half an hour to make him eligible come 9am.

Has he spent £35 this season to become a “member” for the year?

If so, yes, if no, it might be worth you spending that £35 on a Cityzens membership for him in the next half an hour to make him eligible come 9am.
If he wants to go that much his ticket is going to cost him £75 at 9am

I didn't plan go due to work, but finally bit this morning with it possibly being the last chance. Row 2, hopefully it won't be too low. Does anyone know of any coaches around Trafford/South Manchester which might still have space? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.