Talksport

Last time they had 8 days break before they played us.In that time we played 2 games away from home and despite us gifting them two goals, they ran out of steam after 70 minutes and we neraly drew with team, without some of our key players. Next time if we get them in CL's we may well need only 6 points for the title while they could still be fighting tough and nail for a top 4 place, So they we might able to rotate, where they won't be able to. If they had played as we had leading up to the 4-3, then its likley we would have won.

Thank you. Saved me the effort.

Last time they had 8 days break before they played us.In that time we played 2 games away from home and despite us gifting them two goals, they ran out of steam after 70 minutes and we neraly drew with team, without some of our key players. Next time if we get them in CL's we may well need only 6 points for the title while they could still be fighting tough and nail for a top 4 place, So they we might able to rotate, where they won't be able to. If they had played as we had leading up to the 4-3, then its likley we would have won.
And you'll have similar excuses for all the other times we've failed there despite finishing above them in the league. We've won there twice in my lifetime and I was lucky enough to see both. Along with far too many defeats and draws.

And you'll have similar excuses for all the other times we've failed there despite finishing above them in the league. We've won there twice in my lifetime and I was lucky enough to see both. Along with far too many defeats and draws.

Do you actually think dippers outplayed us that day as they like to report.
We made mistakes and they capitalised it was not their creativity it was our mistakes , not an excuse but a fact.

We will win there just when we need it the most, when they least expect it ie a famous Liverpool champions league night

Do you actually think dippers outplayed us that day as they like to report.
We made mistakes and they capitalised it was not their creativity it was our mistakes , not an excuse but a fact.
100%. Don’t think a Liverpool player passed to a Liverpool player for any of the last 3 goals. We gifted them the ball 3 times

100%. Don’t think a Liverpool player passed to a Liverpool player for any of the last 3 goals. We gifted them the ball 3 times
Put it one way we didn't deserve to win sometimes in life you have to admit we didn't play well that was one of them occasions and they deserved the 3 points more than we did, it's gone now just move on

Yep we need to move on, we short ourselves in the foot for a number of reasons that day, since then we have steadied the ship and kicked on, that's what champions do, we didn't take a beating off Swansea and West Brom did we, enough said I think....! Bad day at the office is all...!

if you look at the two games we have played against Liverpool home and away as we would in the CL they lost. We out scored them and had a bagful of away goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.