City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

I'm sure they could but he said the Saudi Government. Who are borrowing money hence.....oh never mind!
No. You replied to TH’s post saying the “big spending” Saudi Princes were under house arrest.

Ps, Abu Dhabi has also issued gilts. It’s not just Saudi and their tiny $10bn bond issue.

How powerful off and on the pitch can we be ? Smashing records still in all competitions young squad can only get better

More sponsors more TV money Amazon documentary money new kit deal

still loads of players out on loan that we can sell

New clubs India ? Malaysia ? Singapore Vietnam ? Indonesia China ? South Africa ? I think have all been suggested a rovers fan at work says we have some sort of club / school/ academy venture with the Venkies

Then the Etihad campus

Wait until the Saudi government buy United. That will throw a hilarious curveball into things when it comes to all the sanctimonious twats moaning about our spending and where our owner comes from.
Why would the Saudi government buy united I know it's hypothetical but I can't ever see Saudi buying an expensive club like Utd in the midst of their struggling economy.

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli spoke to a number of modifications coming to football across Europe. Agnelli, who is also the president of the European Club Association, gave the remarks at a press conference held by the ECA in Rome <...> FFP? There is a great collaboration with UEFA, we came to new agreements for the rules for FFP. If a club goes outside of the rules, they will be investigated." Anderlecht's director added: "In a season you may spend a maximum of €100m, if you go above this amount UEFA will be allowed to oversee the financials of the club to verify that they are in accordance with the rules. It will allow for a more timely verification with is good for everyone."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.