Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

We didn't really, but they did the bus parking thing for 60 minutes, it didn't work because we were 3-0 up anyway, they did some attacking after that but never carried any real threat.

Two of our goals were a bit farcical, the first the keeper who had it under control, just kicked it onto Nikita Parris' head and it trickled in, and the fourth one was a shot, cleared by a defender only to hit McManus and go in. The penalty was nailed on for me, and liverpool didn't really complain.

The cavemen he supports don't have a ladies team for him to go and see but you would think he would just have went with no colours on if he was genuinely interested in the ladies football.

the bbc highlights show the first goal

I remember at the start of the season we went under the radar. People were expecting Chelsea to run away with it and it was weird seeing a few pundits plump for Arsenal to be better than City. Admittedly, most acknowledged City would be there or thereabouts but it's weird that it was just that.

One thing is pundits were reading far too much into the results of the poxy spring series, as if it were totally representative of an actual season of football.

I remember at the start of the season we went under the radar. People were expecting Chelsea to run away with it and it was weird seeing a few pundits plump for Arsenal to be better than City. Admittedly, most acknowledged City would be there or thereabouts but it's weird that it was just that.

One thing is pundits were reading far too much into the results of the poxy spring series, as if it were totally representative of an actual season of football.

I was worried with the squad but the signings, Emslie especially have been more than decent.

I was worried with the squad but the signings, Emslie especially have been more than decent.
I see where you've come from, but Cushing's really impressed me with his ability to mix things up personnel wise and make it work so I wasn't too worried.

Made about ten searches of various combinations of Manchester, City, Women, Ladies, and other terms but couldn’t find the standing City Women’s team thread so I’ll post here—feel free to respond with a link pointing me in the right direction.

Great watch for anyone that wants a reminder of how dominant we are in all of football these days (some cracking goals from our women, as well):

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.