Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should appeal the red on the grounds of the right procedure,complain to the FA as well and PIGMOL,lets get them to explain or over turn it,lets make the fuckers sweat a bit at least
No point Karen it would just be like pissing against the wind ,what I'd like us to do is employ the best private detective money can buy and expose these corrupt fuckers once and for all.

No point Karen it would just be like pissing against the wind ,what I'd like us to do is employ the best private detective money can buy and expose these corrupt fuckers once and for all.
we'll never have a better chance,everyone in football is scratching their heads about him changing from yellow to red so lets make them explain it

If you can bear it, watch the game back and pay full attention to Alty's positional awareness. He knows full well where our quick outlet ball is, and he gets in the way time after time; it's not even subtle.

This causes us to slow down and play sideways, or pick a riskier pass. It disrupts and upsets our usual fast paced passing game, and it is 100% intentional.

Our players know exactly what he is doing, and you can see how frustrated they get; no wonder Delph went in hard. Pure frustration.

Pep has tried so hard to keep our players disciplined, but when we get constantly hammered by dodgy officiating, it gets tiresome. Luckily, we have played well enough to negate it for most of this season, but Wigan was a bad day at the office.
Pawson and Oliver do the same.

Watch him on Sunday as we get into attacking positions on the left hand side. Pep has to negate refereeing positioning as well as opposition when creating match tactics.

we'll never have a better chance,everyone in football is scratching their heads about him changing from yellow to red so lets make them explain it
They'll do what they always do and close ranks,the only way to deal with these bent fuckers is to get the evidence and believe me they'll be some.

Thought that when you brought out the yellow card, especially when you write the players name on it, that was it. You're booked. It can't be reviewed as the referee saw it.
Now we have the situation where this has actually happened, and he changes his mind, and produces a red instead. Unbelieveable.
I've checked the rule book, and the Altrincham/Wythenshawe variation is not mentioned.

The club should be at Mike Riley's door asking for an immediate full explanation of Taylor's actions and deviation from accepted practice, in writing, to seek legal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.