Sergio pitch incident at end of game

This.....reffing means NOTHING...if subject to undue pressure front stupid hyped up’ playing for results bonus adrenaline fuelled dorks trying to bully the ref.....what’s the point of ref ´ otherwise ?
Get in there, City, wipe the floor with them ...
...Wigan....totally unprepared for this match, in terms of security
They weren't prepared because they didn't expect to win, and therefore handle the fallout from that happening.

Although a large number of fans went on the pitch in celebratory mood
Large ? It was a pretty pathetic number for me, it almost seemed half hearted, and I'd bet most of the idiots were probably rags or dippers just enjoying city losing, the majority of them won't be there for their next league game, and it sadly tars all the true wigan fans with the same brush.

They weren't prepared because they didn't expect to win, and therefore handle the fallout from that happening.
Not a pop at you but .....not prepared? It's like Hillsborough never happened.

The Cops/Stewards & Wigan should all be hanging thier heads in shame but for the City fans it could have been a disaster in the making. Imagine if the away end was full of Leeds or even a West Ham....

if it was a utd player, Liverpool player or any player, it shouldn't happen, no one should go on to the pitch and go for a player. lets hope the scrote gets caught by the police b4 some1 else finds him

I come from Wigan and left when I was 16 to join the army. I could not wait to get out of the place. It is a complete shithole, full of rags and idiots. Growing up I was the only city fan in my area. I seriously hated the place and still do. Standing behind the goal on Monday reminded me of how pathetic wiganers are. Not all of them but a good 90%. A lot of those dickheads on the pitch would have been rags believe me. The FA should make them play behind closed doors for 3 games. Not that that would be a big loss with the shit crowds they get.

Yes but they took a swipe at him reminding him of his responsibility as a player. He was defending himself from the dickheads on the pitch. His responsibility is to protect himself from being harmed.
In terms of the FA charging City and Wigan for surrounding the ref, perhaps they should look at why the ref changed the colour of his card because of Wigan player's intimidation and thereby charge Taylor for cowardice (sorry I meant corruption).

Perhaps City should remind the FA of their responsibilities in protecting players both from knuckledragging scroats on the pitch and career threatening tackles by players in their competitions.

Wigan FC should be hit hard for this

They did nothing to prevent the pitch invasion but then worse they actively encouraged it and provoked the city fans by playing those songs full blast over the tannoy

Spoke to a mate of mine last night who is a Wigan fan of some 60 years. His comment was

A good win but it's been ruined for me by the dickheads at the end. I mean the Wigan lot btw

He wants hundreds of arrests but says it won't happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.