What are your Wembley plans?

Greene Man and The Albany both outside Great Portland St tube station on the Metropolitan line, it's the stop before Baker st decent boozers & hopefully won't be rammed

Do not eat the Jamaican jerk chicken in the greene man unless you want to die.

can’t help thinking I’ve made a school boy error booking the 19.57 train back from Euston?

The Bree Louise is closed now I believe. Shut down for HS2 development unless it’s had a reprieve?
Hi
sorry didn't know Bree Louise was closed, thanks for update. Nothing on their website !!
Plan B, looks like we will now head towards Baker St.
Looking for a pub with some decent lunchtime food (ie not Spoons).
And ideas anyone please ?
thanks

can’t help thinking I’ve made a school boy error booking the 19.57 train back from Euston?

That will be tight even without extra time and penalties. To be honest though, after the game with the amount of fans trying to get back to the North they tend to waive booked trains and just let you on providing you have a valid ticket. They may even run special (relief) trains to shift fans due to the sheer volume. They ran a "special" to Manchester after Chelsea away last season.

Hi
sorry didn't know Bree Louise was closed, thanks for update. Nothing on their website !!
Plan B, looks like we will now head towards Baker St.
Looking for a pub with some decent lunchtime food (ie not Spoons).
And ideas anyone please ?
thanks
If you want to stay around Euston there's O'Neills and the Euston Flyer, both on Euston Road towards Kings Cross

Great Portland Street tube is a good one to go from as it is just before Baker Street which can be rammed on cup final days. Metropolitan line. Loads of pubs around there and just at the back in Fitzrovia. Mason Arms is a traditional one. Green Man has sports channels etc.

09:11 train from doncaster arriving around 11, straight into the pubs around kings cross as usual ( good atmosphere ) then jump on a tube to either somewhere before wembley station for a few, head to wembley station , this is where we shall be stuck for choice, i remember other year when you get outta wembley station and when going down the stair if you look/go to your right theres a hotel with a massive car park in which they turn into a fan park with bars etc . usually for the fans who have the end of wembley that we have.
i shall look into that today to see if that will be happening as it was good last time and great atmosphere with little worries about getting a pint shortly before going into the ground.

Great Portland Street tube is a good one to go from as it is just before Baker Street which can be rammed on cup final days. Metropolitan line. Loads of pubs around there and just at the back in Fitzrovia. Mason Arms is a traditional one. Green Man has sports channels etc.
Hi
Masons Arms no food on Sundays !
Green Man looks good, think wife and I will give that a try.
And as you say just 3 stops before Wembley Park on the Metropolotan Line, 18 mins journey time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.