Wembley Carabao Cup Final

Still looking for 3 guys. The only time ive taken the missus and daughter and she thinks im lying about not being able to get tickets. Someone save me please

RE my tickets for sale on the last page can show proof of original purchase and anything else needed, all legit. Just need them GONE preferably before the day itself.

RE my tickets for sale on the last page can show proof of original purchase and anything else needed, all legit. Just need them GONE preferably before the day itself.
Can you meet up with the tickets to exchange as not going to pay cash without seeing them and exchanging like pay money and illIsend them on etc

Can you meet up with the tickets to exchange as not going to pay cash without seeing them and exchanging like pay money and illIsend them on etc

I’m more than happy to do ANY transfer people like! In person or anything else, whatever makes you feel more secure.

On the day is easier for me with cash in person but I don’t want to be left with two tickets past Sunday for obvious reasons.

Also could show them in pictures regardless

Last edited:
Hi, looking for two tickets together for the final for my mate and his kid (either adult & U18 or two adult tickets). Lives in London so he can call round to collect or meet on day to pay cash. Know it’s a long shot but said I’d give it a try as always a few tickets that come available a few days before. PM me if you can help? Cheers

Hi Guys. I have 1 longside lower tier ticket in Man City section. Willing to swap for one in Arsenal section.

Face value, £175-£200!?
I'd be interested in taking one, but I didn't realise they were that daft.
Is that none hospitality?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.