Wembley Carabao Cup Final

Yeah well you should have seen what I originally paid! I'm taking a huge loss on these.

Regardless of what you personally paid, they can only be sold on here at face value, as per the forum rules.

Face value, £175-£200!?
I'd be interested in taking one, but I didn't realise they were that daft.
Is that none hospitality?
\

If they are genuine club wembley tickets, they will have the price printed on them, which for standard club wembley is £222.

What happened to you? It would be good to share your experience, even if the outcome was bad, so as to help warn others
Posted I was looking for 2 together, was then messaged by user Russ Edney to say he had 2 face value, couldn't use them. I asked for images of the tickets which he sent (with barcodes distorted) so I sent a bank transfer for the money + postage.
Of course they didn't arrive after 2 then 3 days and he went radio silent at which point i figured it was a scam.

I made 2 mistakes:
1. should only have agreed to meet/pay in cash on the day (Im in London)
2. should have clocked he had only joined forum that day (some bulls*t about losing old details)

Expensive lesson learned (but my bank will refund me). Richard/BM will share his IP details etc so I can share with police

Now hoping to pick one up on the day

Hope I get to meet the tw*t some day ..

Posted I was looking for 2 together, was then messaged by user Russ Edney to say he had 2 face value, couldn't use them. I asked for images of the tickets which he sent (with barcodes distorted) so I sent a bank transfer for the money + postage.
Of course they didn't arrive after 2 then 3 days and he went radio silent at which point i figured it was a scam.

I made 2 mistakes:
1. should only have agreed to meet/pay in cash on the day (Im in London)
2. should have clocked he had only joined forum that day (some bulls*t about losing old details)

Expensive lesson learned (but my bank will refund me). Richard/BM will share his IP details etc so I can share with police

Now hoping to pick one up on the day

Hope I get to meet the tw*t some day ..

Well that's just an obvious scam if he's sending via post and you have dodgy pictures of the tickets. I can give full screenshots of the tickets, they're E tickets. So they'll be sent as soon as payment is received. But I'm also happy to meet on the day, print them out myself and then hand over for cash.

Trust is a big thing, and its hard for a newcomer to get their foot in the door. Not everyone is out to scam, people like myself who just genuinely want a sale before Sunday are out there haha. But of course its a bit of a minefield!

I have a spare in
block 121 row 35
FV £90
The person who was originally buying it cannot go now. the ticket is in Sheffield and I am travelling with chesterfield SC

now sold

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.