Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must watch a different game - think Bernardo has been great this last few weeks. Course we will miss Raz as imho he is perhaps one of the most important players on the team sheet. But Bernardo has been superb. Now gundog there is a completely different question and for me the jury are on their first coffee.

This is Bluemoon and everyone seems to be judged on their last game.

If we lose this, you can imagine the media wankfest. It will be like open season on Pep for them. Money spent etc etc.
1664957_Manchester_City.jpg
Too slow in the middle of back four up against their new signing

Big shout to all our travelling fanbase today...lets cheer the lads onto victory and get the first silverware under Pep bagged.

Watching the game with my sons today at home and have a great feeling that Sergio is gonna bag a hatrick

Come on City

Didn't know there was only arsenal playing in the cup final today,every paper tv channel is arsenal this arsenal that for fuck sake .please city smash these wankers today I hate Wenger more than I ever hated Ferguson and Maureen, yes I do haha.come on city....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.