Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUNDAY SUPPLEMENT who are doing the show from wembley suggest Arsenal have the easiest goalkeeping conundrum .with Cech having a poor season. Ospina isnt a poor second .but as Henry Winter said although Bravo has improved Ederson is almost an extra defender is cool and confident and is more assured which the defence pick up on. Do we go with sentiment today? like liverpool 2 years go

SUNDAY SUPPLEMENT who are doing the show from wembley suggest Arsenal have the easiest goalkeeping conundrum .with Cech having a poor season. Ospina isnt a poor second .but as Henry Winter said although Bravo has improved Ederson is almost an extra defender is cool and confident and is more assured which the defence pick up on. Do we go with sentiment today? like liverpool 2 years go
don't let mosssideblue hear you say that even though most of us that post agree with it

It's bloody freezing down here today,keep warm by celebrating lots of blue goals,i don't know how i feel yet,confident or otherwise,as pep says no regrets,leave it all on the pitch

It's bloody freezing down here today,keep warm by celebrating lots of blue goals,i don't know how i feel yet,confident or otherwise,as pap says no regrets,leave it all on the pitch
Glad you got checked out, always better to be safe.

this arsenal is the weakest arsenal for last 6-7 years. only arsenal with shamakh and bendtner upfront was weaker. but this side is not good enough as you think. no worries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.