Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

I have a friend who is from Barcelona. He told me to try and rig the vote Spanish authorities had brought in a number of cruise ships stuffed with pro Spanish supporters who then voted in the independence election.
hopefully a joke, nobody buys this kinda stuff. I think the separatist are a bit more subtle on their propaganda

I sincerely hope Pep isn`t going to be silly today and wear his yellow type ribbon.He makes such a difference being on that touchline,that being banned would not benefit City in any way shape or form.
Come on Pep, don`t give the FA an opportunity of banning you.

I sincerely hope Pep isn`t going to be silly today and wear his yellow type ribbon.He makes such a difference being on that touchline,that being banned would not benefit City in any way shape or form.
He's going to though, isn't he? I won't be remotely surprised, unfortunately. It's a bit of ribbon, Pep - take it off and get over it. Protest is some other way if you must.

in UK, David Cameron gave permission to the Scottish referendum without consulting the rest of the country. The parliament agreed, and it looks like the rest of the country agreed, there were no voices against. Fine.

in Spain, the rules are clear, the call for self-determination is not contemplated in the constitution (like all the countries in the world with a modern constitution), Mariano Rajoy and the parliament can't give permission without reforming the constitution. And reforming the constitution should go through a referendum where all Spain is involved. What is more democratic? I don't know, but I wouldn't call the spanish way non-democratic.

And by the way, about Scotland, I consider them to be independent these days as they were give the right to self-determination by Cameron when he approved the vote. they are sovereign, that is the definition of being independent. They've just decided to stick to the british rules for a while, till the next referendum

You can consider Scotland independent and sovereign all you like, it doesn’t change the fact that they aren’t. I’m going to go consider you a llama called Derek from this point forward.

for oppressed and colonised regions

obviously such an important change it won't be just an amendment, it will be a reform. And they are blocked, is based on the rules

The Catalans being beaten around the head with batons for having the audacity to attempt to vote in a referendum seemed fairly oppressed to me.

You can support your tin pot, one up from a third world dictatorship Madrid based regime if you want but the rest of us can see it for what it is, Derek.

Of course he will and he and City will fight whatever case the FA thinks he has to answer in due course. For once the entirety of the media is actually backing City and Pep on this.

we should not support pep in this ribbon things. we should not be in favour of a part of a country being separated from the country, in this case cataluanya. Every country in this world should be as big if not bigger. it is not better for catalan people and for the people of spain.
plus if pep gets bannet its no good for city as well.
I AM AGAINST THIS YELLOW RIBBON AND I REQUEST CITY FANS NOT TO SUPPORT HIM BY WEARING THE YELLOW RIBBON.

Whilst it’s ridiculous from the F.A I think our owners have to either fight it or Pep will have to stop wearing it. No way will we allow Pep to be sitting in the stands.

You can consider Scotland independent and sovereign all you like, it doesn’t change the fact that they aren’t. I’m going to go consider you a llama called Derek from this point forward.

Leave my little brother out of this.

in Spain, the rules are clear, the call for self-determination is not contemplated in the constitution (like all the countries in the world with a modern constitution), Mariano Rajoy and the parliament can't give permission without reforming the constitution. And reforming the constitution should go through a referendum where all Spain is involved. What is more democratic? I don't know, but I wouldn't call the spanish way non-democratic.

I presume that's the reason Spain has never accepted the Gibraltar referendum. Spain never got to vote in it. Looks like barmy logic to me whether its Gibraltar or Catalonia. In our case the Scots got to vote independently about their future.

we should not support pep in this ribbon things. we should not be in favour of a part of a country being separated from the country, in this case cataluanya. Every country in this world should be as big if not bigger. it is not better for catalan people and for the people of spain.
plus if pep gets bannet its no good for city as well.
I AM AGAINST THIS YELLOW RIBBON AND I REQUEST CITY FANS NOT TO SUPPORT HIM BY WEARING THE YELLOW RIBBON.

Are you shouting because you’re up a mountain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.