League Cup Final - Post Match Thread

WP_20180225_19_01_32_Pro.jpg

Did you see Pep making sure that Kiddo was there for the photo? I saw him turn round & it looked as if he says ‘Where’s Brian?’ Great to see.

Much slicker after Bernardo came on, Gundog is a liability in Midfield.
Dreading when Merlin decides he’s done he was great yet again. Kun with the opener was quality can’t believe they wanted a foul lol lol
KDB working his ass off again and as for VK, well, what a performance to prove he’s not fished just yet. Gave Aubamayang a run and nudge. Hope he can see it through to the end of the season to lift the Trophy again. He deserves nothing less. He was a rock today, ok he had a moment, but it’s probably lack of game time too. Hope he plays Thursday and we batter them.

Well done Pep and the Team. I love the scoreline and list of scorers:

Aguero
Kompany
Silva

Legends!

Probably one of the best ref performances all season. Wilshere should have seen yellow for his dives but that's about all I can criticize.

Great result, what a team we have here.

We weren't at our best in the first half but Aguero's goal was very well taken and we deserved to be in the lead at half time. In the second half we were much improved and took the goals well. The way we controlled the game in the last 20 minutes was impressive.

Great to see how complimentary the pundits were about Kompany and everything he has overcome. The man is an absolute legend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.