Who's not gone?

Not good planning in a bar in gran canaria watching the final. U would not believe it torrential rain but city made my day. What a goal by aguero fantastic capt kompany and magic silvas goal obviously went down a treat here.

I didn’t go as wouldn’t have got tickets for the 2 sons who come to the home games (10 and 6) (all have season tickets but different points) so decided to make a family event of it at home which was great until my middle son (6) sat on the remote control just as Vinny was about to lift the trophy and turned it on to some random tv thing that none of us have ever seen before and it took us ages to get it back on so missed it. A lot of cursing by myself later I finally sat back down for my 6 year old to come back in the room and ask if we could get the trophy presentation back on, only for my 3 year to have taken in all the cursing to simply say, no because you have ruined it. Anyway I have vowed that family is out of the window for champions league now and i will not be missing those away games.

Bloody family

I didn’t go as wouldn’t have got tickets for the 2 sons who come to the home games (10 and 6) (all have season tickets but different points) so decided to make a family event of it at home which was great until my middle son (6) sat on the remote control just as Vinny was about to lift the trophy and turned it on to some random tv thing that none of us have ever seen before and it took us ages to get it back on so missed it. A lot of cursing by myself later I finally sat back down for my 6 year old to come back in the room and ask if we could get the trophy presentation back on, only for my 3 year to have taken in all the cursing to simply say, no because you have ruined it. Anyway I have vowed that family is out of the window for champions league now and i will not be missing those away games.

Bloody family
Funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.