League Cup Final - Post Match Thread

EJnzNYh.jpg

Just got back. Absolutely buzzing. A thoroughly magical day. Well done boys. Met some v pleasant people including a fair few arsenal fans, who hate our neighbours and their manager as much as us - well nearly!

Brilliant day all round, I think above everything I’m just buzzin for Vinny, you can just see how much it means to him. The mental toughness he’s shown to recover time and time again from injuries must inspire the rest of the team, the man is just a god.

Chuffed to fuck for Phil Foden as well, a first medal at 17, I’m sure it won’t be his last but fucking treasure it lad.

Happy to see Gabby back too, loved the team spirit and togetherness in the celebrations and Pep standing up for his principles (helps even more that it’s a big fuck you to the FA).

Dinho - get well soon our kid, we need you back sharpish.

Just home after a bloody long day out, we mullered them truth be told but I don't think we even had to get of first gear! Silva was fantastic and it's another pot for this magnificent side.

Only downside was the 4 lads picking on a fella because he accidentally spilt a bit of his burger on his jumper whilst queing up to get in, as I said at the time to the instigator, leave that shit to the rag twats, no need whatsoever it was bullying and not nice to see blue on blue.

Crap day out.
The Breakfast Junction - an amazing greasy spoon cafe with mega portions has closed down. The Burger King in Banbury was closed so we had to go in McD's and we had to go there on the way back as Burger King in Bicester had just closed.
And Ivem got a sore throat from all that cheering and singing. And even Craig Pawson couldn't ruin the day.
And Jack Wilshire is such a petulant diving little shit-bag he should be playing for the rags.
And make no mistake - we were bloody marvellous today.

What a fantastic day!

We left home just before 8:00 this morning, with our eight year-old grandson, stopped at the truck café on the A1 near Peterborough, which always part of our ritual on trips to Wembley, drove on to Watford station, where we parked up, watched a brilliant City performance, celebrated another trophy for the Blues, nearly froze to death and mad the return journey, though straight up the M1 on the way back, and arrived back home just before 0030.

Apart from the first 10-15 minutes, when we defended superbly, we dominated the game. Every one of them had a great, though special mention must go to Vinnie, my MotM, Nico, Claudio, who kept us in it with a fantastic save with his feet at 0-0, and Sergio, who ran his socks off all game.

Kun took his goal brilliantly; I thought it was going wide, but it was a great finish. I was delighted for Vinnie that he topped off his MotM performance with a goal and what the fuck is Merlin doing scoring a goal like that? Usually, he would either send it miles wide or pass to a teammate, who would send it miles wide!

We heard Wenger moaning about Leroy being offside for the second, but it really wouldn’t have made any difference, as we were completely dominating by then.

Finally, I was delighted to see Gabriel start his comeback and master Foden get a few minutes in a cup final.

Just in. Wow, delighted.
Walking up to the ground, "What? Claudio in? Danilo in? Vinny's fitness? Oh dear, What's he doing?"
Walking away from the ground, league cup secured, talking about Vinny pipping Claudio and Danilo to man of the match!
Also, Pep up and running on the trophy count.
Go Pep!

Just home after a bloody long day out, we mullered them truth be told but I don't think we even had to get of first gear! Silva was fantastic and it's another pot for this magnificent side.

Only downside was the 4 lads picking on a fella because he accidentally spilt a bit of his burger on his jumper whilst queing up to get in, as I said at the time to the instigator, leave that shit to the rag twats, no need whatsoever it was bullying and not nice to see blue on blue.
There was a fair bit of that today. In the Crystal ball room it was like royal rumble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.