Talksport

Anyone hear Ray Parlour this morning?
If he was playing against us on Sunday he would have at least got a yellow card and put himself about. He would have let us know he wasn't having it.

Nice 1 Ray
Yeah no doubt he would have been after nailing Bernardo or David Silva as opposed to Ferna, Vinny or Otters who would have laughed at the ginger curly haired knob before booting him into row Z.
Anyway has Jack stopped crying yet the mard twat.
I want someone to give his glass ankles a rattle after Sun the diving shithouse.

Anyone hear Ray Parlour this morning?
If he was playing against us on Sunday he would have at least got a yellow card and put himself about. He would have let us know he wasn't having it.

Nice 1 Ray
Another one on talksport advocating kicking us,it will continue then,we can expect some more leg breakers

Yeah no doubt he would have been after nailing Bernardo or David Silva as opposed to Ferna, Vinny or Otters who would have laughed at the ginger curly haired knob before booting him into row Z.
Anyway has Jack stopped crying yet the mard twat.
I want someone to give his glass ankles a rattle after Sun the diving shithouse.
Was he the crying kid eveyone's referring to? I haven't seen the clip (with apologies to Arsene Whinger).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.