Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly when the ref gave the penalty I knew instantly Ederson was gonna save it. It's a weird feeling really. I am more sure that Ederson will save the kick than Kun making a penalty. That's how confident I am with him.

That’s not a very rough as fuck thing to say!
Coz I'm posh :)
s-l300.jpg

He makes goalkeeping look effortless. The save from Ramsey wasn’t the best you’ll ever see, but he made a difficult save look easy. He’s been a brilliant signing.

He makes goalkeeping look effortless. The save from Ramsey wasn’t the best you’ll ever see, but he made a difficult save look easy. He’s been a brilliant signing.
It's the way he caught it like it was nothing, most keepers would be palming it away

I actually feel a little bit sorry for all the people who will name De Gea in their TOTS in May because they're constantly told he's the best in the world. Not enough people are appreciating how good Ederson has been.

I actually feel a little bit sorry for all the people who will name De Gea in their TOTS in May because they're constantly told he's the best in the world. Not enough people are appreciating how good Ederson has been.

You can understand why they would though as De Gea's style of keeping is what they consider to be the benchmark. We are slowly changing the keeping style and it may take several seasons for our style (and Eddy) to be acknowledged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.