Misheard Lyrics

Got your lipstick mark still on my erect cock....oohhhhhh yeahhhhhh Take That.
Not exactly misheard but, "Just fuck off, Just fuck off, Just fuck off for good'' was always going to be the preferred lyric to all us father's of daughters who loved this group.

My missus always thought Oasis were singing "All your dreams are made when you're shaving with a mirror and a razor blade instead of when you're chained to a mirror and the razor blade. I don't she ever understood drugs.

New order-Temptation the last chorus ohh it’s the last time thought barney was saying ohh it’s a glass eye mind you I was just getting into them then.

Gary Davies used to have a slot on his Piccadilly radio show called (I think) Twisted Lyrics where people used to phone in with them.

Much like here really..........
I thought it was Bruno Brookes on his evening show on Radio 1. Thirty five or so years ago so had a Google and it was Bruno that I used to listen to. It also said he real name was Trevor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.