Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

giphy.gif

Please merge if necessary

The last 2 times we have won it has been on the last day at home and so uderstandadly had pitch invasions (even if it is a hold up and I don't do it).

So if we do win it early will people leave it alone this time and let the players celebrate?

Especially if we did win it on Derby day I don't think it would be help full and in light of them wigan clowns the other week.

I hope we don't tbh we have done it already.
I hope as many as possible pile on to the pitch.It’s winning the league for fuck’s sake. The zenith of football. I dreamt as a kid that one day City would be top dogs. This, if it happens, would be the 3rd time. And I’d celebrate as much as the last two, including running on the pitch. It shows passion, we’re not just sit down, do as you’re told, clap clap fans. Win the league - on the pitch. Every. Single. Time.

If it's derby I can see it kicking off our more lively fans won't be able to resist and the cockney MIBs will join them.

They'll need more police than Wigan had thats for sure.

What's the point if it is not won on the last day.
Lock the rags in though.Then turn the music up to 11.

And please remember that we might have a CL match on that pitch just a few days later. I’m sure the rags in GMP on their horses would love to dig up the pitch for us.

What's the point if it is not won on the last day.
Lock the rags in though.Then turn the music up to 11.

That was my original point, the drama of charlton 5-1, blackburn away 4-1 (add brum week before) maine rd.last day and the 2 titles recently were all last day events, winning it with maybe 5-6 games left isn't the same, plus if it is the rags game only.one set of fans will get shit if it goes off.

Like I say, it doesn't bother me pitch invasions, but the drama of a last game of the season is different and so is it needed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.