Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Walker upped his game when he took off his wrist band...
Do us a favour Kyle don't wear it again:-)

Feel a little bit sorry for @Armaan who has got pelters (as Brazil might say) for saying the same thing and me and my lad were also saying this, Walker gave the ball away a fair few times. It might seem like nitpicking and maybe in a game against an opposition who were actually trying to compete he would be a bit more switched on. Its all ifs buts and maybes but we could have been punished on another day, last season would have been nailed on to dominate the game, be 1-0 up, give the ball away and concede an equaliser.

That said really enjoyed the game and couldn't believe some of the half time comments saying it was boring. Far from it, I find it fascinating watching how we move the ball, prod and probe and stalk our prey. Chelsea were an embarrassment.
It was an obvious observation to be honest. Chelsea were cowards I still can't believe how little they offered. Just shows how scared teams are of us these days.

The defensive shape with Kdb and Gundogan looked very solid. Also felt that pep used the 2nd half as a champions league training exercise, if you ain’t gonna come out then we ain’t going to over commit and let you in.

Loved today one of the most mature performances at the end of a great week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.