Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

We give the ball away far too much, against Barca/real/Bayern I can see us getting punished. Walker is one of my favourite players but he gives the ball away a lot.
902 passes (most by any Prem team for fourteen years) so we can't have given the ball away too much. I think with stats like that, when we do give the ball away it stands out. We quickly win it back though. Chelsea are very much in the tie against Barca, so for us to dominate them so much is credit to us. Was all about game management today.

In terms of results in a 3-match week.... Is that the best week in the entire history of our club ????
I am racking my brains and I can't think of another. The run-in to 2012 and 2014 titles had some great weeks if you include our fellow contender's games (rags vs everton, bin dippers vs Chelsea).

He is right Neville is thick as two short planks regarding football management.
Hmm Yep
It's fascinating tv though isn't it ? I mean Conte is so honest in that clip particularly from about -2 mins 20 left in it . He openly admits that you just cannot come out and play Man City. Look what happened Arsenal twice last week . He admits it . Then in that beautiful Italianised English accent not unlike ol' Mancini he says basically
" dee Poondit has to use-aa dee head ... " it is hilarious viewing to be honest but also deadly serious . You can almost imagine someone like Don Corleone waiting in the wings deciding when to give the order for the next hit ;-)

Was it like that at the start of the match ? I was in level 1 of the Colin Bell Stand and just before the first half kick off it looked completely full everywhere in the ground apart from a few of the posh seats.

Lots of empties everywhere. I was quite surprised given the game. Maybe the weather had put a few off travelling or trying to travel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.