City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Looks bad to the players, coaching staff, fans who've made the "effort" and isn't conducive to creating a great atmosphere close to the pitch and behind the goal. Of course there are always real reasons for not attending but this is every week.
Yours sincerely
Moaning Fucker.

Were you there?

100’s of empty seats again in the family stand. It’s far too large. Name one other club that gives the whole of one end (of a 55000) stadium to families?

Why, we don’t even have enough passionate singers in the singing end to make noise.

I am sick of this shit. People moan about the age of our fan base being too olds and clown
S on here constantly have a go at the family stand. I was In The family stand yesterday there are plenty of empty seats all over the rest of the ground, the biggest gaps being the third tier of the south stand.

I agree there is an issue for the tv fans having their viewing pleasure utterly ruined because the club choose to give some tickets to football clubs around the country and sometimes they don’t turn up hence the empty seats, may be the relevant football club yesterday took a decision not to travel.

Btw most of the game as per usual the small section of away fans in the same stand as our singing section were louder than our home fans. The atmosphere has fook all to do with family stand.

The best was when we sang “we are not really here” all the ground joined in. Most people are confused by the dzeko song and you wouldn’t expect the family stand to join in with 19 in front you Portuguese **** , although plenty of smiles.

I think the atmosphere of the south stand is affected by the legends lounge in the middle of the second tier. Btw when we scored the goal yesterday nobody in those seats were in their seat.

All clubs have empty seats in part of their ground. Look at the Emirates on Thursday.
There's an article in the Indy that says on average Liverpool have over 2,700 no shows for each game, so clearly empty seats aren't just a problem for City. Even so, I doubt I'm not the only one pissed off at seeing those empty seats after being kicked out of the north stand to make room for an over large family section.

Those empty seats are all no-shows or tickets given away by city to youth players or organisations - it's fucking annoying as anyone trying to buy a ticket for a game is normally confronted by this below......this is Swansea in 3 weeks time. There is demand to put a bum on every seat every week, however the club needs to start clamping down on no-shows and think about who it is giving tickets away to.

mtte2o.jpg

Those empty seats are all no-shows or tickets given away by city to youth players or organisations - it's fucking annoying as anyone trying to buy a ticket for a game is normally confronted by this below......this is Swansea in 3 weeks time. There is demand to put a bum on every seat every week, however the club needs to start clamping down on no-shows and think about who it is giving tickets away to.

mtte2o.jpg

Yep - this was the same issue last week for anyone wanting to buy Chelsea tickets. Literally just 3 or 4 seats showing online in the whole stadium and no chance of getting 2 together, yet yesterday there were batches of empties all over the show when there's no doubt loads would've wanted to buy a ticket only to be told that it's effectively a sell out. It's one thing a season ticket holder not showing up, but if those groups who are receiving complimentaries aren't turning up then City need to give them a deadline of, say, a week before kick-off to say whether they intend to go to the game or not. If they're not then the club can stick them up online for sale. Perhaps some of it couldn't be helped yesterday as I see the poster above saying some of these groups come down from Scotland so they may well have had every intention of going to the game, only to be scuppered by the weather.

Yep - this was the same issue last week for anyone wanting to buy Chelsea tickets. Literally just 3 or 4 seats showing online in the whole stadium and no chance of getting 2 together, yet yesterday there were batches of empties all over the show when there's no doubt loads would've wanted to buy a ticket only to be told that it's effectively a sell out. It's one thing a season ticket holder not showing up, but if those groups who are receiving complimentaries aren't turning up then City need to give them a deadline of, say, a week before kick-off to say whether they intend to go to the game or not. If they're not then the club can stick them up online for sale. Perhaps some of it couldn't be helped yesterday as I see the poster above saying some of these groups come down from Scotland so they may well have had every intention of going to the game, only to be scuppered by the weather.

So why do the club restrict the number of times you can resell your season ticket? TBF if someone can't go for what ever reason they should allowed to sell their seat. That gets the stadium fuller and gives the club additional income

I'm sure this question has been asked before but I've never seen the answer...

Re the family stand and complimentary tickets; have these questions been put to the club by the fans and if so what did they say?

Must like we are protesting at being too good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.