How many points to win the league?

Lots of assumptions about us winning it vs the Rags but 2 tough away games first where historically we dont do very well.
I reckon it will be clinched at Wembley or the game after that.
We shouldn't presume we are going to win every game.

City are not historically up 16 points with nine games left to play either. This is not your father's Man City.

Ironic that if the rags take any points off Liverpool on Saturday, it puts it in our own hands for us to win the title on derby day.

Oddly though rags lose to Liverpool and Swansea and then Liverpool drop 4 points against Watford / palace and the guard of honour is still possible - I think (Also assuming we bet Everton and stoke)

So are we down to a draw at the swamp at the weekend & 2 wins for us sets up the chance to lock them in while we celebrate?

Lots of assumptions about us winning it vs the Rags but 2 tough away games first where historically we dont do very well.
I reckon it will be clinched at Wembley or the game after that.
We shouldn't presume we are going to win every game.
Lol. Should have known to check the poster before starting to reply.

How do we normally do away at Arsenal and how often do we do the double over Chelsea? Historical results mean fuck all to this team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.