Basel (H) - Pre match thread.

City v Basel prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay haven't had the chance to read through all of this thread so apologies if I have missed the answer to the question I'm about to ask? What's the ticket situation for tomorrow night. I know they are on general sale but is a healthy crowd looking on. I was going to roll down to the ticket office tomorrow afternoon and try and pick up one for myself.

Finally back in Manchester with the Swiss missus in tow. We’ve already had a few chats with Basel supporters just travelling from Piccadilly. Most are not (unsurprisingly) very optimistic about tomorrow but I have quite a bit of respect for them making the journey still.

Looking forward to watching our youngsters (and Yaya) play tomorrow. Hopefully our “flow” is not distrusted too much by the changes tomorrow night or in the next few matches.

Is it normal for so many academy players to train with them pre champions league or any other game?
Looked plenty in the training video.
Wasnt sure if pep was seeing if any of them are deserving of a spot on the bench or just to up the numbers

Ederson
Danilo Kompany Stones Zinchenko
Delph
Bernardo Gundagon Silva Sane
Jesus

Can't add to the advice you have been given.

Can you tell me how many Basle fans are expected? The game looks like it will be sold out which is a big surprise to me considering the scoreline

Have a good time. If you want to get back into Manchester after the game, there are buses lined up on the main road after. They go straight to manchester City centre. It is about £2. Bus No. 216. Takes about 10 mins when you are on the bus, and about 10 mins to queue. If you walk it will take about 25 minutes.

Thanks a lot for all your answers. Looks like we will be fine.

As far as I heard: first and second tiers are sold out. I am expecting the third tier being half full... I don't know how much people that would be?

David Silva, Fernandinho and Fabian Delph have not trained today, but Benjamin Mendy and Raheem Sterling have.

David Silva didn't train today because he is in Valencia, and he will return to Manchester later this week. [@10JoseAlvarez]

____________________Bravo____________________

Danilo_______Kompany______Stones________Zinchenko

__________________Gundogan___________________

__________Bernardo________Foden_____________

Diaz______________Jesus______________Sane

Educated guess based on who hasn't trained and who needs a rest.

Ederson
Danilo Stones Laporte Zinchenko
Gundogan De Bruyne Bernardo
Sterling Jesus Sane

Bravo
Walker
Kompany or Otamendi
Yaya Touré
Foden
Diaz
Aguero

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.