Seeing Stars at City

Rubbish from me after 40 years all I can offer is Sean Bean, Sheffield Utd home, big blades fan not Blue obvs, looked as miserable as sin tbf

Oh and at The Derby last season I stood next to The Pope, all he asked was who the fuck are we playing against again?

Had a chat with that badly drawn boy bloke once at Maine road. Was on the tram last season stood next to one of the brothers from the doves. Also stood behind prof Cary cooper in the queue for playoff final tickets.
Is Cary Cooper famous?

Is Cary Cooper famous?
Cary Cooper = Famous
Cary%20Cooper_popup.jpg
Annex%20-%20Cooper,%20Gary_NRFPT_09.jpg

Gary Cooper = Famous years ago.

Cain Dingle used to drink in Clynes Pub at the top of Stretford Road before games

Also had the misfortune of being in the Barleycorn Pub in West Didsbury when Alex Higgins and Phil Lynott were on a session

Being from Chorlton also saw Curly Watts and the rag twat Hutchence a few times

Also ex rag Darren Fletcher asked me where the toilets were in Trafford Centre ;)
Mick hucknal used to drink in clynes . You must have been drinking in the barleycorn same time as myself

None but I did once bump into earl barret in showcase cinema in 1995.

Gerrard Wiekens in the eight bells fulham

Last edited:
Sat next to Noel and Liam Gallagher at Blackburn away in the late 90’s

Forgot once was near John Henshaw in a cup game the other year and shook his hand at city live the other year

Mike pickering was stood in front of me at palace away in cup last year.

Went to see ultrasound in ruby lounge and lakey was there, went up gave him an handshake and said hello like I knew him then walked off.

Jay Z.

Sat at the famous Adebayor game.

He's an Arsenal fan.

Also saw Tom Cruise here the other year.

A highlight was seeing an all-time sporting hero of mine, sprinter Michael Johnson.

Also Harry from TV show Spooks.

Tom Cruise was here v United when Van Persie scored in the last minute ...Nasri turned his back in the wall.

If you search Jack Reacher Tom Cruise Man City on YouTube there is a video....and little old me pops up asking him who he is supporting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.