Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

What a load of shit from the PCFA Brigade wear what you want when you want who cares i am not offended grow a set and chill

What a load of shit from the PCFA Brigade wear what you want when you want who cares i am not offended grow a set and chill
Agree with this.
The FA and Glenn in particular are a bunch of idiots, lumping the star of David in with a swastika....all Glenn seems to understand is the ingredients of a custard cream.

So Pep has again reiterated that the ribbon is not about independance, but to highlight the 2 lads held in jail without trial, and says Glenn has not understood this.
I don't know who at the FA/Government is prompting Glenn, but they've made a right dog's dinner of this and it will be hard to see an amicable outcome.
The FA have turned this into a political situation, when nobody was even noticing that ribbon anymore.
Just let the 2 lads out of jail, Spain

Just a quick point to you lot, there are 4 (four) people in jail. It was two then the Facists arrested 2 more.

Was the only downside of Wembley, blues wearing the ribbons. Hey boo that anthem tonight lads booooooo

Was the only downside of Wembley, blues wearing the ribbons. Hey boo that anthem tonight lads booooooo

Are you saying you were disappointed that Blues wore ribbons to Wembley ? Why ? can we not express our disgust at the false imprisonment and denial of bail to four people who when I last looked had not murdered anyone.

Oh and it is not an anthem, it is a jingle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.