Ciderjohn RIP

Thanks all. I have forwarded all your messages to his mum. She was in tears reading them and wanted me to say a heartfelt thanks from her to all who have sent their messages, she said they were a great comfort to her.

Cheers Blues from me, its great we look after our own in such a manner.

He passed away peacefully last night aged 54. He had been struggling with illness for a while.

John was an original Bluemooner, back in the days of myself, Sharon, Scarblu, Kingy, the WKDs.Billybluehat, Mcnil, the Earl of Cheshire, Steveo, Televators, Bill and a few more. He was a regular attendee of the pre match Waldorf massif and would be found in Bluemoon corner in Mary Ds.

Many of you would not have known him, but he was a good lad, funny, irreverant and of course loved our club with all his heart.

RIP John you pest, i loved you
sorry for delay in posting Russ.

this forum is losing people far too often for my liking. yet another long long time poster lost to the forum in the sky. he was a great lad, funny and and a committed blue.
54 is absolutely no age.

R.I.P.

V sad news. I didn’t know him but remember him being a great poster. Love to his family and friends.

Anyone know his surname? I recall he was from Rossendale and is the same age as me so I may know him?

Sad to hear. Had he stopped posting on here.

Rest in peace - 54 no age.

Anyone know his surname? I recall he was from Rossendale and is the same age as me so I may know him?

He lived in Crawshawbooth (sp) for a while. A cheadle lad though.

Cheers Bill and Johnny Mac will pass your messages on

No age at all to be passing away. I remember his name off the board but can't recall seeing it for a long time.
There's been too many people from BM who have passed away, shows life really is short

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.