1894 plans tonight

Why aren't any of your three going?

I get that it's a dead rubber, but if you've already got the ticket?....

The money came out about a month ago mate, prior to a result which, as you say, is an absolute dead rubber.

My dad is 66 and still gets up for work every morning at 4.45am and our kid also can take it or leave it, being on the box.

I don't have the luxury of a direct tram from Alty anymore, so coming from that side of the city in rush hour, our lads in blue made it an easy choice for me last month.

£28 out of pocket but being on the automatic scheme is worth considerably more than that as we progress.

I was actually asked if I wanted two comps today, seem to be loads flying about?

Good luck with the display lads. Always great to see that enthusiasm.

Last edited:
tv1f_Nu_M-1.jpg

Banner looked class tonight
I was in the 1894 section and some decent singing at parts but the Basel fans were summet else.
We need chants that last longer, saw the drum at the front, don’t be afraid to use it if it helps maintaining a rhythm. Repetitive songs that last for minutes rather than quick 30 sec bursts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was curious what happened to the two banners at Wembley - thought they may make appearance at the Etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.