MEN Arena

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Has anybody been since the attack by the coward scumbag in May?

I'm going to the Elbow gig tonight and I usually try to smuggle a little bottle of Jägermeister in to sip during the gig but obviously I do not want to get reprimanded or cause any offence trying to do so if checks are really, really strict.

It's the 1st time going there since so has anybody any knowledge on how stringent the checks are?

Cheers

Yes, went to see Nick Cave.

They have airport style security on the way in. If you sneak a bottle in the worst that’ll happen is that it’ll get confiscated though, in all likelihood.

Huge queues. Either get there early or at the last minute

wasn't too bad when we went to see Metallica ( was a complete sell out ), the airport style security was just metal detectors, nothing as strict as an airport.

To be honest I reckon I’d have been fine smuggling a little bottle of jägermeister in.

There was a metal detector that you walk through and your asked to empty your pockets before you go through. I did so but I forgot to take my watch off. The detector went off and I just shown my watch and the security just let me through and took it as it was my watch that set it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.