Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uwe praising Pep on how he changed German football and our tactics and also knocking down Keys a peg or two

Keys must still be pissed off with Uwe as he has replayed it on the Keys and Gray show currently live on BEin sports and is still in disbelief.
He reckons Sterling is our only English player, he's a total tool.

Just been listening to talk shite and that vile snide ginger **** Perry Groves said.and I quote ' It's like at Man City when they say there's 58000 but everybody knows there's 30'000'. What a utter ****. If he did one iota of journalism, he'd know that our ground is 54'600 capacity. Also didn't mention the 17000 Arsenal fans that only turned up against us. With wankers like this on a national station, is it any wonder fans across the UK are brainwashed into thinking these things. I wish he walked past me now, I'd rip his fuckin head off!

You mean the legend Perry Groves the former superstar, i like most people hang on his every word(not). I know its a hard listen but i look at Talksport as the Viz of comics(for those that know Viz). Its Roy of the rovers stuff and i would like to think that most fans who listen to this are just passing the time of day and don't take it seriously.
Its very, very rare i listen to this but did last week when it was going on about gambling in football, they spun it out like a QVC commercial that's what they have to do, its an absolute joke. The irony of the gambling debate was that Talksport are sponsored by a betting company and they went to great lengths to say how strong they were to have such a debate despite this and rejected having double standards, which says it all.

Look at them all as the wankers they are, jealousy is a terrible thing.

Just been listening to talk shite and that vile snide ginger **** Perry Groves said.and I quote ' It's like at Man City when they say there's 58000 but everybody knows there's 30'000'. What a utter ****. If he did one iota of journalism, he'd know that our ground is 54'600 capacity. Also didn't mention the 17000 Arsenal fans that only turned up against us. With wankers like this on a national station, is it any wonder fans across the UK are brainwashed into thinking these things. I wish he walked past me now, I'd rip his fuckin head off!

Coincidentally arsenal announced the attendance against us as over 58,000 where everybody knew there was only 17,000 turned up.
What's that river in Egypt?

You mean the legend Perry Groves the former superstar, i like most people hang on his every word(not). I know its a hard listen but i look at Talksport as the Viz of comics(for those that know Viz). Its Roy of the rovers stuff and i would like to think that most fans who listen to this are just passing the time of day and don't take it seriously.
Its very, very rare i listen to this but did last week when it was going on about gambling in football, they spun it out like a QVC commercial that's what they have to do, its an absolute joke. The irony of the gambling debate was that Talksport are sponsored by a betting company and they went to great lengths to say how strong they were to have such a debate despite this and rejected having double standards, which says it all.

Look at them all as the wankers they are, jealousy is a terrible thing.
Yes I remember the gambling debate..and how they said that it's so bad how people are losing everything to this addiction..but we're sponsored by a huge betting organisation so fuck you! ! Utter twats.

We all know that James Luckhurst at the MUEN is the biggest rag muppet/troll going but he's surpassed himself today. In a piece about why Pogba's formed has declined (declined from what you might well ask?) he's come up with the following line. Make sure you're sitting down in a chair with arms to stop you falling out when you read it.

Luckhurst says: "During the first half of this season, he supplemented style with substance and Pep Guardiola would have been forgiven for dubbing United 'the Paul Pogba Team'."

So how did Carlton actually do during the first half of this season? Well it was difficutl to tell because he missed 17 games through injury and 3 through suspension. In fact he only played about a dozen games.

Is this the same BBC who have had us on first on MOTD more times than I can remenber this season? Strange way of ignoring us.

We have had loads of plaudits this season. Spurs had a massive game and we were playing a meaningless second leg.
I salute you frank your opinions on this media bias sort of echos my thoughts, there's too much paranoia on bluemoon ,

Some nice coverage :)

I dont believe all this drivel from the media and pundits about how poor Arsenal are and how poor Chelsea were against us, we actually beat them well and truly, and the media wanting to ignore how good City are concentrate on the other teams under-performing. I mean it CANT be how good City are can it!

This is the first time I have actually see it talked about in the media by any pundits but nice to hear, only last about 30 secs

We all know that James Luckhurst at the MUEN is the biggest rag muppet/troll going but he's surpassed himself today. In a piece about why Pogba's formed has declined (declined from what you might well ask?) he's come up with the following line. Make sure you're sitting down in a chair with arms to stop you falling out when you read it.

Luckhurst says: "During the first half of this season, he supplemented style with substance and Pep Guardiola would have been forgiven for dubbing United 'the Paul Pogba Team'."

So how did Carlton actually do during the first half of this season? Well it was difficutl to tell because he missed 17 games through injury and 3 through suspension. In fact he only played about a dozen games.
Dubbing or dabbing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.