West Ham 2017/18

I do feel for hammers fans. To be stitched by the owners , who as soon as legally possible will be taking their profit, is a shambles. The recruitment of players is farcical, the ground is a joke, remember we were run as badly for decades, and it hurt.

Had some great away days at west ham, and good luck to them in the future, yesterday gave the idiots their chance, I hope the real hammers now unite and get rid of those owners quickly.

Cheers. I had a look on google but could only find pictures and reports. No real explanation of why they’re protesting. I can fully understand WHU supporters and hope they eventually get what they want.
Checkout the comments on this link mate
e5185862.gif

Always liked WHU and sad to see what is happening there. I've not been to the London Stadium but I know that an awful lot of fans didn't want the move.

Hopefully the 3 Amigoes will be kicked out soon.

ironically everton play them last game of the season. imagine if fat sam managed to relegate them

The backers interested in Newcastle should turn their heads to WH instead of trying to deal with the greedy fat lump
So instead of dealing with one greedy fat lump they should deal with two greedy fat wannabe Del Boy Trotter lumps and their pet Akita?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.