Stoke City (a) pre-match thread

Stoke City (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As seems likely , Aguero is out for the Stoke game , are we confident that Gabriel Jesus can fill Sergio's boots.
Even before GJ got his strained Medial ligament - he was not scoring many goals.
I love the guy for his commitment , endeavour so I hope he can get back to being very sharp again.

I always hate games against relegation candidates during the run in. They fight tooth and nail, not unknown for Stoke.
We will have to meet them head on physically. No slacking, lads. Get your fighting heads on.

Really looking forward to this game. Can't believe we'll have amassed 81 points already after just 30 games if we win tomorrow.

Bloody hell, I didn't know he was.

He was a tiresome sick note for much of last season and I really had hoped we'd seen the back of that.
As much as he's helped us out this season, I can't help but feel that the amount of minutes we got out of him this season was a minor miracle and he should be replaced whilst his stock is as high as it will ever be. Perhaps what will work in his favour is his homegrown status, and the fact that one of his rivals (Zinchenko) will be using up a valuable foreign spot next season.

As much as he's helped us out this season, I can't help but feel that the amount of minutes we got out of him this season was a minor miracle and he should be replaced whilst his stock is as high as it will ever be. Perhaps what will work in his favour is his homegrown status, and the fact that one of his rivals (Zinchenko) will be using up a valuable foreign spot next season.
Think the fact he takes a foreign spot is the reason Zinchenko will go on loan or be sold, making Delph staying more likely.

no Aguero and no sterling make this a lot harder suddenly

GJ is rusty and was out of form before he was injured as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.