United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to give credit where it’s due, likely to win the battle for 2nd place which in itself is a trophy almost as prestigious as the Europa League.

How good was Rashford's first goal? I know he's massively overhyped, but Jesus that was a lovely goal. Fully reminded you of Cristiano Ronaldo in his pomp. Sanchez on the other hand... think we might have dodged a bullet there. Doesn't look like his form's improved at all since leaving Arsenal.

Fuck me, hidden Rag since 2009. Don't you clowns have anything better to do.

Still there are blues here claiming that peg is grinding "results" for united. What results? There are 2 major trophies CL and PL. They finished 6th last season in PL, and now are 16!!! points behind league leaders. From what i saw from their Super Cup final against Madrid and Peg's failures in UCL after Inter with Madrid and Chelsea they won't win CL. So no CL no PL and he getting results? Can we say by this logic that Wenger grinded results by finishing 2nd in 2015-16 or Manuel grinded results by finishing 2nd in 2014-15. It seems that media will portray 2nd as achievement not failure for Peg, while for other managers like Wenger 2nd, Domestic Cup or Europa League would be underachievement. Double standarts as its best.

Pack the 'rag' accusations in,if anyone has issue with another member then use the correct procedure and report the matter.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.