CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Agree with those saying play three at the back in the first leg. Not sure if the game will come too soon for Mendy, but hopefully Delph will be available.

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Kompany
Laporte
Delph

Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva

Aguero
Jesus

Unleash Sterling and Sane on them in the home leg.

I think he will go with a back 3 at Anfield.

I just can’t see Pep taking the risk of allowing Salah and Mane so much space either side of our fulllbacks and I think we will want the extra man there just in case.

A few seasons ago I would have said "Hang on, its us City,Typical City,its not over yet".
Nowadays it will NOT happen due to our wonderful manager who will simple NOT let this team take liberties and thiunk any game is over and done with.
Fuck it I want any English Club.
You got your wish Oaty.........
Can 'Pool be described as - any English club . ? - I know it rankles with all the Rags that 'Pool have been in 6 finals - IIRC - lost the Heysel one.
If we get a fair 'crack o' the whip' from the refs. we should/could get into the semis...........

Every time we go to Anfield we know what to expect yet when we get there we forget to pass the ball, how to defend , how to win etc. Seen this many times under Mancini, Pelle now even Pep. Anfield away is kinda like Wigan in the cup for us...

Hopefully Pep has learnt by now, starting away might be better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.