CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Ah ffs, at least we’re home in the return leg. Really need a masterful defensive & pressing performance from the lads. Can’t afford to be lazy on the second balls again.

Barca and Madrid have only met twice in the CL - both times in the semis. Spanish teams kept apart as usual. They've tried to screw us and Liverpool over - this time with a difference. In the past, they judged that they could screw us over with tough draws on the pitch, but we now have a handful of truly elite players making us the team no other 'giant' wants to play. To be honest, I believe that we have not yet gone flat out in any game. But I'm sure the players will have noted that Barca scored three with one chance and two half chances that should have been saved. Come up against Madrid and we'll be punished for the sliced shots and the ones that fly twenty feet over the bar. We'll get chances against Liverpool (15 - 20 attempts) we just have to be clinical.

Well at least we are away first leg.dont like to think there’s a jinx or hoodoo on us when we play at anfield,but if the match their goes the same way as the league one,where we had a 10min spell where everything that could go wrong did go wrong in fact culminating in probably our worst defensive display by far this season,then I will start to believe in a hex or hoodoo ..
Three of their four were gift wrapped.

All this stuff about not playing Sterling at Anfield is weird, he needs to sort his head out if it effects him that much.
What next, every player choosing his games depending on how many big bad boo boys the opposition club has?
Raheem's due a performance at Anfield. Sooner or later a player of his quality will hurt you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.