CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I'm sure we will. But 21 points behind tells you that there quite a few that they haven't troubled enough.
I just love it that if we have one bad result, people (not saying you) start losing confidence and imagining all
sorts of depressing scenarios. But Liverpool have just lost to the rags.
In fairness, they trouble teams who possess the ball and often struggle against teams that cede possession to them.

So in a sense, we fit the type of team they'll trouble. Coz they are at their best harrassing and counter-attacking.

We need to score first then counter them.

Can't wait for these matches. Dippers will be a big test, but we have the players to win over the 2 legs.

Cut the errors out and we would have won that game at Anfield.

Over 2 legs we have the better squad the better manager, just need to leave sterling out of the first leg.

I'd have taken any other team in that draw ahead of Liverpool. They can get fucked. Fucking scouse tragedy merchants.

Worst option of the lot but it is the CL after all. Show we want it more and be all prepared, learn from our exit against Monaco, a game that we should have won.

I'd have taken any other team in that draw ahead of Liverpool. They can get fucked. Fucking scouse tragedy merchants.
Totally agree they are nothing to be feared. We are a much better team then they are and they fear us more then us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.