CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

DO NOT play Sterling at Candlefield. If we do, we might as well just go out with 10.
He turns into an 8 year old boy with a touch like a clown. He cannot shake off the idiocy booing the victims save for him every time he visits. Obviously they know it upsets him, so they’ll do it even more.
Save him for the home game.
He has to get over it too... play him.

Posted on the how many poihts thread but relevant here

If swansea beat the rags
Then we beat everton
we win the league by proxy on sunday if chelsea beat spurs I think

Only thinking if that happened going into qtrs as champions would surely be a boost rather than worrying about having to do the league title win between legs.

Still stuff the rags though.

What does this even mean? If we beat Everton and they lose to Swansea we are 19 in front (Portuguese ****) with 7 games left. Spurs an irrelevance. Proxy Champions??

He has to get over it too... play him.
I wouldn’t play him as well. It’s not the time to experiment when it’s not absolutely needed, and he’s had a few chances there. That’s why we have the squad we have. It lifts the crowd and he changes his entire game.

What does this even mean? If we beat Everton and they lose to Swansea we are 19 in front (Portuguese ****) with 7 games left. Spurs an irrelevance. Proxy Champions??

7 games is 21 points and if we beat everton and spurs beat chelsea we still need to beat united to win it, where a draw would be enough if swans win and chelsea not hard really what I wrote

we have an outside chance be a point from winning it the weekend before liverpool game though unlikely, and then go into that game on a better footing

Last edited:
Look they have a good front 3 but the rest of the team is no where near as good as ours I think it’s a great draw and I can’t wait for the games now.

Get Silva playing both games and we win, we played poorly at Anfield with too many wayward passes that gave the dippers a platform to attack us. Wouldn’t let Sterling go nowhere near the starting line up at Anfield as he wilts under the constant booing.

What an April it could be, win the league and make the scousers suffer.

I wouldn’t play him as well. It’s not the time to experiment when it’s not absolutely needed, and he’s had a few chances there. That’s why we have the squad we have. It lifts the crowd and he changes his entire game.

Contrary to belief, he didn't go missing at Anfield. He did fine, however he got a booking after a bad tackle and was then hacked a few times and reacted to the challenges. So wasn't worth risk of the red card. Liverpool would love him rested. We need to be lightning quick on the counter v them. We need Raheem for this tie.
The front 3 of Sane/Jesus/Raheem is our very best forward line. They work best when Silva/Fernandinho/KDB are behind them. This 6 have not played together at Anfield. Do it Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.