CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I’m currently 122nd in the phone queue so I’m gonna see what my helpful operator can do for me. Cant believe they only have row 1 left,i think they’re just tryna fill it up from the front backwards just to conform to some shite uefa regulation probably
Book on line then phone up when it calms down and move bud.
At least your in think they sell from the front first

Be careful mate - you won't be 122 - you will then be put through to another queue which could be at least the same waiting time again.

This happened to me for the Real Madrid semi-final - was kept waiting five hours and it cost me £26 on my next BT bill.

I hate Blue Moon on loop.

Jesus. Can we buy em at the ground today ?

Book on line then phone up when it calms down and move bud
Website’s booted me out now. Told me i was 1800th in the queue then logged me out ffs.

It was easierin the swales days standing in the moss side drizzle for hours waiting for the two ticket office staff to sort you out

Logged on and ordered my ticket in 115 with relatively no trouble.
Be careful mate - you won't be 122 - you will then be put through to another queue which could be at least the same waiting time again.

This happened to me for the Real Madrid semi-final - was kept waiting five hours and it cost me £26 on my next BT bill.

I hate Blue Moon on loop.
That day scarred me for life. I was on holiday in Ibiza and spent the whole day inside on my mum and dads phone sat in the queue working down to one in the queue. When i got transferred into the new queue with no information i nearly went into a full meltdown. Just have to be patient.

I've managed to get mine online with relatively no stress this morning so thats a much better option if you can avoid the phone.

Website’s booted me out now. Told me i was 1800th in the queue then logged me out ffs.

It was easierin the swales days standing in the moss side drizzle for hours waiting for the two ticket office staff to sort you out
I was 2500 in the queue and only took 5 minutes to get me in. It goes down very quick.

Piece of *iss, got my 2 SC seats in 116 within 5 mins on line (although it did say I was 2281 in the queue at first but then the seat planner suddenly appeared).

Assuming all the s/c holders take up the option to buy either for themselves or others and not knowing what allocation the dippers have got there will only be a small allocation to cityzens.
Would be suprised if it let you have 2 ?
With the reduced UEFA capacity think it will be sold out very quickly on Wednesday morning. Bit surprised they haven't used matchday citizen points to sell to cityzens rather than a free for all.

Can anyone tell me the price of tickets? In work so cant get online now. And also can you buy more than 1 ticket pre card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.