Watching City in Thailand

May as well save a few quid and watch them here if Thailand is that boring.

If you are taking your laptop with you (or your phone for that matter), you can watch all PL and CL games on the BeinSports website. You can get a day subscription each time, or a week or a month IIRC. Costs next to nothing. I got almost the whole season for 450 baht I think it was. What is that, about 10 quid? Watch the games in the comfort of your own room. Why surround yourself with United and Liverpool fans?

I'll be in phuket for the 1st leg and the derby and I'm in Bangkok for the 2nd leg. To complicate things I'll be in Malaysia for the game against Everton on the same day my brother gets married over there.

Patong beach in Phuket has loads of late bars, you'll have no issue there.

Bangkok, night game your hotel is likely your best bet. Many bars in Bangkok close at 2am.
There are late night bars but not always obvious or well known.

It's been a while since I was over that way, but a small bribe will normally keep open a bar. There used to be a complex outside of the main Patpong or Sukumvit area. Had loads of local Thai Cabaret clubs, there were a good few late night food hawkers, locals and shacks open as long as you were spending.

You find the games easy especially at the beach, Bangkok may need a little harder. The hardest thing will be not burning yourself out before kick off.

Fcuk Inn in Pattaya has all the games on, lots of United stuff on the walls as owned by a red but hes a top lad.

I've watched a City game in hooters in Bangkok and also in the hooters in Patong, they stay open late enough

There's a few Retox bars now, Simon is doing really well over there building up his brand, he started off at I-Rovers on Soi LK Metro. Leeds bloke, but a goodun.
I only know the two. One on Soi Honey Inn and the one on Soi Lengke which is better out of the 2 now that there's massive screen outside to show the games.
However, if can' get to Pattaya and can't find a bar open late enough to show the games, most games are on tele anyway.

The one on the darkside is good Outback Retox, nice open air place, handy for me cos I live neat there, saves going into town. Best beer I have ever had in Thailand too, Greene King IPA.

Thanks lads for the advice and now I see the swansea game maybe changed after I booked flights and accomodation. A price worth paying if it knocks the scousers out of CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.