Channel M Interview from 2009

Roy Munson

Hoping someone can help with this.

Does anyone remember, or even better have a link to, a Channel M interview from 2009 with a Blue and a rag just after we signed Tevez?

I have a vague recollection of the rag being an absolute fucking weapon and talking the usual, arrogant scum bollocks. I seem to remember him and the Blue having a wager on who would score more, Tevez or Michael Owen.

If anyone has a copy of or link to this, it would be much appreciated.

Even better, does anybody know who the Blue is and if he ever received his winnings?

Hoping someone can help with this.

Does anyone remember, or even better have a link to, a Channel M interview from 2009 with a Blue and a rag just after we signed Tevez?

I have a vague recollection of the rag being an absolute fucking weapon and talking the usual, arrogant scum bollocks. I seem to remember him and the Blue having a wager on who would score more, Tevez or Michael Owen.

If anyone has a copy of or link to this, it would be much appreciated.

Even better, does anybody know who the Blue is and if he ever received his winnings?

I think I remember this. The City fan was a big fat guy wearing a City shirt.

The rags was called Ian Stirling a typical gobby red full of shite, found it on youtube follow the link,
Here's a link

Cheers mate. I think the pair of them must have been fairly regular guests as the video you've posted isn't the one I was thinking of. Will probably help me narrow my search however. Thanks again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.