Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Yes that was quite a few years back when Sainsbury's were looking to buy. Be amazed if a cinema ended up on there now.

I think the North Stand will happen as soon as safe standing decision sorted.

I agree about the safe standing option but believe that we are also waiting to see how new Spuds ground works out.
To add, it make sense for work on the North Stand to coincide with that on the surrounding collar site development.
Holistic is the word for integration and longer term planning.

Which begs the question where will the retailers relocate?

I’m not sure but I think the new development @ Ancoats will be largely residential with a smattering of retail. I think any major retail going forward will be on the collar site.

its not going to happen, but i would just merge lvel 1 and two of the north stand and make that a big singing/standign area.
Not a hope. That would probably require the whole stand to be demolished and rebuilt. The South Stand third tier was built behind the existing stand leaving it available throughout the season. The same will probably happen in the North Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.