Liverpool away ticket details

Should technically be a few more available as we'll also have some premium seats that the prawn eaters will be able to get into?

I'm surprised it's going as low as 16000 points and I think the reason is that the prawn eaters have been siphoned off to the UEFA premium seats leaving more for the rest of us.

Be interesting to see how this goes, if it sold out on 15500, grr I've got 15,200, however you will need to be on the chimps league scheme to get a ticket... So who knows.

Be interesting to see how this goes, if it sold out on 15500, grr I've got 15,200, however you will need to be on the chimps league scheme to get a ticket... So who knows.

This will sell out at very high points - god and his dog wants to go!

The league game sold out at 15500, criteria makes sense.
League game sold out at 16,000 within a few minutes of reaching that level. I'll be on 15,990 after Spurs tickets but before the Liverpool home leg points will be added so sweating on this one.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.