CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

It won't for the reasons already stated. That planner gives a distorted view as well - while there's plenty of availability in the SS3 green blocks in particular, many of the yellow blocks aren't showing too many at all. And the situation is changing all the time as more and more manage to get on the website to buy.

Yeah, fair point. Looks pretty healthy just now though. Plenty there for SC holders and Cityzens match day members.

It won't for the reasons already stated. That planner gives a distorted view as well - while there's plenty of availability in the SS3 green blocks in particular, many of the yellow blocks aren't showing too many at all. And the situation is changing all the time as more and more manage to get on the website to buy.
Surely there is a chance that some would be left for registered users with previous match history

Surely there is a chance that some would be left for registered users with previous match history

Well Im not a ST holder or a Cityzens member and got tickets for the Basel game with the promise of 'guaranteed' tickets / early chance to buy tickets for the quarters and I havent seen anything of this yet!

This might go to a general sale. This was the stadium map 5
minutes ago.

b9094863ddd9cf2edb35f77c1f1e7e70.jpg
The reason there are so many seats available is that no bugger can get on the site to buy.

I tried and was number 2337 in the queue!

The reason there are so many seats available is that no bugger can get on the site to buy.

I was up in the 5,000s to start with, but it came down fairly quickly once I'd been allocated a queue number.

There was a queue of 3000 when I first visited. Quickly whittled down to 500 after a minute but a 10 minute wait after that.

Seems to me that people keep refreshing their page rather than waiting for the "You are in a queue, please wait" with the number of your place in the queue. No point refreshing the page because youll just lose your place in the queue.

I hope we twat Liverpool, but to be honest I have never really cared for the CL, or the CL draws... Stevie Wonder could see how rigged their draws are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.