United (h) tickets

I'm after one or two tickets for the derby. I've already booked my flight to Manchester, hoping that I can get tickets. I know it's a big ask, but if anyone has a spare or two I'd be very grateful :)

Bloody hell, I dread to think what these bad boys will be going for on the black market if we do actually need the win to clinch title. I've got a feeling all them can't be arsed-ers will be in their seats for this one.

After just one junior ticket for my son (he's 16 in April so he's happy to be sat on his own and take himself to the toilet!). It's his birthday on the 9th April, so this would get me some brownie points and a night to remember with my boy! (Going for the old X-Factor sob story here!!). I've bought tickets off a few of you in the past so no messing around, and happy to travel to pick the ticket up. Happy to pay full adult price whether or not it's a junior or adult ticket. Thanks

(just reading this back I've definitely over-used the word "happy" so will throw in a Maccie D's Happy meal, or a Mary D's pint of choice!)

Hi! If anyone’s got a spare for this or even better two can pick up anywhere in north west cash waiting. Message me please!!

Any spare tickets for this game any stand any seats? looking for two adult tickets. Also 2 tickets for the scousers game at home....Long shot I know

King regards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.