Scottish man convicted for Nazi dog hate crime : Update - fined £800

I believe 7 years would be a more acceptable sentence, but I base that on his ridiculous scraggy beard, poncy earrings and being a sweaty.

That’s borderline racism. :)

I hope you didn’t make a video about sweaty’s?

Plus, it’s too cold up here to sweat and we don’t wear socks. :)

Watched the video. Expected it to be political correctness gone mad but it is very offensive in my opinion. There are some things that whatever the context are out of scope for humour. Don't think he should be put in prison but the guy is an arsehole of the first order. I challenge anyone to honestly say they would do the same, using the same words and broadcasting it for public viewing for your friends and family to see.
I agree mate. His crass SOH was insensitive and offensive IMO. I don't think he should be jailed either. Maybe send him to Auschwitz and experience the truly harrowing site of seeing 2 tons of human hair, dentures spectacles clothes shoes calipers crutches, wheelchairs suitcases and children's toys exhibited behind glass cases. Men women children babies didabled, were killed. Walking naked and shaven headed into pitch black gas chambers (size of a living room) and looking up to the only light of small square on the ceiling unaware a cyanide canister was about to be dropped in. For anyone who has never been, just close your eyes for a minute and imagine the pain and suffering they were put through....... it traumatized me. Imagine those poor souls being told they were being sent there to work, only to be gassed.

I don't really have the words to describe my emotions of going there, and no birds sing around there, it's as though it's haunted. Perhaps if Meechan went there, he might just realise how embarrassing idiotic and offensive his 'Gas the Jews' YouTube joke is. I'm not Jewish, but that joke is certainly not funny to me.

Last edited:
I agree mate. His crass SOH was insensitive and offensive IMO. I don't think he should be jailed either. Maybe send him to Auschwitz and experience the truly harrowing site of seeing 2 tons of human hair, dentures spectacles clothes shoes calipers crutches, wheelchairs suitcases and children's toys exhibited behind glass cases. Men women children babies didabled, were killed. Walking naked and shaven headed into the gas chambers (size of a living room) and looking up at a small square on the ceiling unaware a cyanide canister was about to be dropped in. For anyone who has never been, just close your eyes for a minute and imagine the pain and suffering they were put through....... it traumatized me. Imagine those poor souls being told they were being sent there to work, only to be gassed.

I don't really have the words to describe my emotions of going there really, but perhaps if Meechan went there, he might just realise how embarrassing idiotic and offensive his 'Gas the Jews' YouTube joke is. I'm not Jewish, but that joke is certainly not funny to me.

Excellent post

I found it uncomfortable to watch, firstly he is a Scot and he is an embarrement to Scottish humour. The second, I found it an unfortunate term to use.

I have severe issues with every religion but dont want them dead. Gradual extinction of the creeds, not the people.

I also believe in free speech, and that means stuff I don’t like. I don’t think the guy, obviously not the sharpest, was due a prison sentence, but certainly should be slagged for being so unfunny.

Hate speech is for me contextual. If someone is actually advocating killing people, gays, atheists, pugs, then they have crossed a line. When we start jailing preachers and imams who advocate killing people, as they do every day, because their big books of shite condone it, then we can look at tits like this guy.

Again apologies from Scotland. We can do so much better than this.

I hope he’s not from Glasgow. :)

I found it uncomfortable to watch, firstly he is a Scot and he is an embarrement to Scottish humour. The second, I found it an unfortunate term to use.

I have severe issues with every religion but dont want them dead. Gradual extinction of the creeds, not the people.

I also believe in free speech, and that means stuff I don’t like. I don’t think the guy, obviously not the sharpest, was due a prison sentence, but certainly should be slagged for being so unfunny.

Hate speech is for me contextual. If someone is actually advocating killing people, gays, atheists, pugs, then they have crossed a line. When we start jailing preachers and imams who advocate killing people, as they do every day, because their big books of shite condone it, then we can look at tits like this guy.

Good post. If he was from Glasgow, I think he'd of had a few kisses by now, and not the passionate kind ; )

Shock horror man publicly joking about gassing Jews is found guilty of a hate crime. What a prick.

ok, quoting someone saying that is clearly anti-Semitic is not in any context. when it's clear you're saying 'Gas the Jews' for a 'laugh' there has to be some form of punishment no ?

It all depends on the context, in this case i'd say not. It's an attempt at humour, poorly done and in bad taste but it's just that.

I actually asked where you were when i first saw this as you'd not posted for a while or i hadn't seen any. You can come clean if you want to, we're all friends on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.