Russia World Cup

Wouldn't say hopes, but I suspect England might do reasonably well. Not going to win it of course, but the draw has been kind as far as the quarters, and that would be ok.

England will reflect the character of the manager: bland, boring, lacking imagination. City players getting injured is an obvious fear. Would be nice if Kun starred in, probably, his last tournament.
KDB to wow the world.

Couldn't care less. Internationals take up too much of the calendar and is now regarded as more important than club football. I don't see how anyone could support a tournament in a country run by criminals.

My biggest fear is that Raz will be scapegoated for the inevitable piss poor performances by England and hung out to dry by the manager like he was in the last tournament.
I couldn’t give two shits about England other than our own players.

I am looking forward to it. Hope the City players do well and I think England can do well.

Southgate wants to play out from the back which for me is the wrong way for England to play with out midfield (lack of) talent.

We have pace at full back and up front so should play on the counter.

Positively we have a lot of young players who have not overplayed this season. Usual issue at tournaments has been our best players underperforming often due to too many games through a season. This time around there are plenty who will be fresh and full of energy and that could be the difference we need to get to quarters. Cannot see us going further than that due to lack of talent though.

My hopes - England get uttery humiliated in every one of its group games & that our City England players get so much stick, they give 2 fingers to the FA and tell them to stick their call-ups where the sun don't shine.
My fears - England somehow scrape out of the group and we're treated to an English media wankfest about how we're going to win it.

I fear Liverpool might win this too, its their year

More seriously I fear VAR will be exploited by the Russians and they suddenly become semi-finalists

Hopes.... Sterling doesnt get booed by racist russians, or anti-city Engerland fans

Other than that just hope it is a good one, entertaining

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.