Nexen tyres

Just bought 4 new Nexen's to replace my problematic Continental's. I did a lot of research before I purchased and am very happy with them so far. In fact, the day after they were mounted we had a freak noreaster storm over here, and the Nexen's handled the snow and ice just beautifully. Go for it, I say.

Just bought 4 new Nexen's to replace my problematic Continental's. I did a lot of research before I purchased and am very happy with them so far. In fact, the day after they were mounted we had a freak noreaster storm over here, and the Nexen's handled the snow and ice just beautifully. Go for it, I say.
What issues did you have with your Continentals?

Had to get 4 new 19" tyres for a VW and went for Nexen saved nearly £300 and the tyres are great. Just because they are better value than the Conti ones the car came fitted with doesn't make them cheap tyres. You can easily check out the properties on line. Very pleased with mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.