Have you ever not received tickets after paying up? Isn't it a bit shit that supporters club members get tickets then flog them on resale sites?

no I have allways got them but yes it is shite.

When did that change? I know I've been out of the country a few years but unless they are including a 5 course meal in it (which is their way around it) flogging tickets for a football game is illegal.

Just checked, you are correct, selling on football tickets is illegal but this does not cover concerts or other entertainment ticketed events.

No probs, mate.

But tbh, the 4-3 was very quiet and subdued for most of the match.

And has already been pointed out, our end was full of tourist. 7 next to us.

4 in-front, 2 lads and 2 girls from Spain, and 3 lads from God knows where. Not one of them knew any chants, and they spent quite a bit of time taking selfies and picture's of Anfield.

I've seen tourists celebrating a Liverpool goal in the City end in the past as well, albeit quietly.

Just for once, I sincerely hope City have given most of the tickets to local or genuine City fans. And they've put support before money. We'll find out soon.
Relax we will be loud and proud. ; )

Just checked, you are correct, selling on football tickets is illegal but this does not cover concerts or other entertainment ticketed events.
That is right. So (unless they are based outside of the UK) how are they selling tickets at that price and more to the point who is giving them the tickets - especially if they are based outside of the UK?

That is right. So (unless they are based outside of the UK) how are they selling tickets at that price and more to the point who is giving them the tickets - especially if they are based outside of the UK?

Beats me but these sites always seem to get tickets, now whether its fans or the club that are passing them on I'm not sure but I doubt we'll ever know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.