Harry's. A cut above the rest or subliminal advertising.

I use:

https://www.bluebeards-revenge.co.u...roat-straight-razor-uses-replaceable-blades/?
+

+
http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/palmolive-for-men-classic-palm-extract-shave-cream-100ml
+

100 Blades last me about a year, and shaving cream lasts at least 3 months.

A single blade never clogs, and I can get rid of a full beard in next to no time. Since I switched I have saved an absolute fortune.

Some very good reviews on the Amazon Mr Tache.

James G from Nuneaton said:
Nice sharp cheap. That says it all really if you want to stop paying a fortune for shaving then you need to change your shaving habits. Item was delivered well ahead of time and came packaged well and at this price you really need to thing again about splashing your cash on second class products that have a huge advertising budget.

Some very good reviews on the Amazon Mr Tache.

James G from Nuneaton said:
Nice sharp cheap. That says it all really if you want to stop paying a fortune for shaving then you need to change your shaving habits. Item was delivered well ahead of time and came packaged well and at this price you really need to thing again about splashing your cash on second class products that have a huge advertising budget.
Learning to shave with a straight razor is perilous, and I have certainly shed some blood in the process. It is certainly worth the effort, as I probably costs less than a penny a shave, and I can get rid of weekend stubble in next to no time without my razor getting clogged.

I wouldn't recommend doing it with a hangover though.........

Five blades lasts me about two years. I despise shaving. Funerals and weddings only.
I use one of these any other time.

999999-6845904993.jpg

I've been using them for approximately a year. I like them just fine for for the cost and razor blades have become ridiculously expensive. I used to have some Wilkinson Sword razor/blades nothing fancy was some of the best I've had. Haven't been able to find them for some time.

Used a double blade safety razor for a time before this. Takes kind of a bit longer and I had to learn to shave again to use it

Learning to shave with a straight razor is perilous, and I have certainly shed some blood in the process. It is certainly worth the effort, as I probably costs less than a penny a shave, and I can get rid of weekend stubble in next to no time without my razor getting clogged.

I wouldn't recommend doing it with a hangover though.........
I read somewhere that a Gillette cartridge costs 5p to manufacture. They are the best imo, but are clearly taking the piss in what they cost.

I use Sainsbury's 6 blade cartridges now, really impressed with the quality and closeness of shave.

Aldi now sell 6 blade cartridge razors but I'm a dubious as I've previously tried their shaving blades, and they left my face with too many cuts. Their 6 blade ones maybe better quality, anyone tried them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.