How can a person buy a suspicious amount of away tickets if they system only allows 1 per person plus you ave to have the required points in the first place? Am I missing something?

I think it's people who have a box or something like that who always apply for a large amount of away tickets to each game that they look out for (you don't need points in hospitality). But the person I spoke to at City doesn't know how they end up on these sites. We discussed that one day soon we'll probably have to have names on tickets to stop this happening.

You mean the game at Anfield? We’ve definitely not sold out. Here’s the very latest stadium map

1ec5ef6135e72530d1f6ed8fd4623d8b.jpg
Whoops sorry misread the tweet

I think it's people who have a box or something like that who always apply for a large amount of away tickets to each game that they look out for (you don't need points in hospitality). But the person I spoke to at City doesn't know how they end up on these sites. We discussed that one day soon we'll probably have to have names on tickets to stop this happening.
How about City doing something really out of the box and buy one of the fucking tickets and trace it back to the owner, it's not rocket science!

Too right it does, which is why you have self professed big blues buying the tickets through corporate as they don't have the points to buy them but it's ok, they're big blues, oh and they have big money.
Just going off tangent,even tho i completely agree with you,Lets just say if any dippers are in any off the home ends,& it kicks off & some poor city fan gets seriously injured,& then they take legal proceedings against City or the Persons who sold the tickets,
I wonder what the out-come would be,big blues having big money or the club..

Just going off tangent,even tho i completely agree with you,Lets just say if any dippers are in any off the home ends,& it kicks off & some poor city fan gets seriously injured,& then they take legal proceedings against City or the Persons who sold the tickets,
I wonder what the out-come would be,big blues having big money or the club..
Probably neither as a) you shouldn't have the ticket and b) the city fan would be held responsible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.